Tuesday, April 7, 2009

NEW NEW NEW NEW

If you have visited our blog recently you will notice that I have made some changes to it.
  1. You will notice the new color scheme that I am currently in love with. You will see this scheme popping up on a few of my other sites.
  2. You will see that I have moved the picture slide show to the side bar; I think that it looks better, but you will have to click the play button to view the slide show.
  3. I have integrated a twitter feed into the sidebar as well. Twitter is another service similar to a blog but instead of posting lengthy posts/updates, you post short (under 140 characters) updates and you do so more frequently. Here is a link with their rational for signing up (there is a video too). Sign up if you wish but whether you do or don't, you will be able to view my daily activities from my blog.
  4. I have posted new pictures in: Craggily Coastal Photos, Teaching, Karumai Forest Park, and Tendaiji Temple. I hope you enjoy them.
ps. If this post was emailed to you, you can view the actual blog by clicking on the title "tyler anne and dancan" at the top of this and every following mail message.

No comments: